All I know is that I don't know.
All I know is that I don't know nuthin'.



Links and whatnot

Blogs and Friends
Preacherman
Johnny Payphone
Mr. Nosuch
Teresa Strickland
radiohodgepodge
Just Cheap Dirt
xpurple
Fairly Crass
Babble Book
Staircase Wit
Pezman
Jack Jackson's Dirty Pictures 2000
Jgrrl's LJ
lfirebrand

Funny, yet true
The Onion
Modern Humorist
Something Awful
X-Entertainment
Seanbaby
What's Better?
Homestar Runner
Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog
Get Your War On
Maakies
A Softer World

News and stuff
Plastic
Google News

Movies
IMDb
Roger Ebert
Cinema Confidential
Rotten Tomatoes

Music and Art
Pitchfork
They Might Be Giants
Bongwater Taffy
Rate Your Music
Rocket From The Crypt
The All Music Guide
2.13.61 Publishing
Tha Friendly Gangstaz Committee
The Wooster Collective
Star City Scene
OLGA
The Terminals
oh my god
The Zyklon Bees
Strawberry Burns
Lone Prairie Records
eagle*seagull

Genuinely Useful Stuff
The Straight Dope
Adbusters
SpamCop
Pandamail
h2g2
Download.com
Analog X
The Free World
Pilonidal.org



Oral Sex Donations Accepted

Mail me
AIM: RawkStah
My Profile
My MySpace Space



HOME

Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Get Firefox!
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
So, Busy the Cat has had her girl bits removed.

Is it still schadenfreude if you feel bad about lauging at a doped-up cat who is so sedated after surgery that she walks like a drunken Shriner?

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Man, my camera sucks.

The red bits on her claws are SoftPaws nail caps. Declawing is evil, but, so is the damage done to my hands by her. So, I took advantage of Busy like the freshman who drank too much at a frat party. She got nail caps, and wasn't able to struggle against it. And I don't feel bad about it. Much. Until she tried to jump into my lap, and instead of digging her claws into my thighs and hoisting herself up, she just slid down and landed on her ass. I did feel bad about that, since she is doped up. And since her ass is near where her girl bits once were.

In other news, there is gonna be a kick-ass show at Knickerbocker's tomorrow night. Sad Old Lady, The Bad Sects and Awesome Dirtbike. SOL is a fantastic band that I can't describe. The Bad Sects are right there on the edge of New-Wave and Post-Punk. I have no idea what Awesome Dirtbike is, but that's the best band name I've heard since Oh My God.

Also, since I am 28, I am amused by the word "peener".

EDIT: Man, this is sad.

I don't know if you're familiar with Abbie te hCat or not, but, September 24th's entry is a real tear jerker.




Comments by: YACCS