All I know is that I don't know.
All I know is that I don't know nuthin'.



Links and whatnot

Blogs and Friends
Preacherman
Johnny Payphone
Mr. Nosuch
Teresa Strickland
radiohodgepodge
Just Cheap Dirt
xpurple
Fairly Crass
Babble Book
Staircase Wit
Pezman
Jack Jackson's Dirty Pictures 2000
Jgrrl's LJ
lfirebrand

Funny, yet true
The Onion
Modern Humorist
Something Awful
X-Entertainment
Seanbaby
What's Better?
Homestar Runner
Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog
Get Your War On
Maakies
A Softer World

News and stuff
Plastic
Google News

Movies
IMDb
Roger Ebert
Cinema Confidential
Rotten Tomatoes

Music and Art
Pitchfork
They Might Be Giants
Bongwater Taffy
Rate Your Music
Rocket From The Crypt
The All Music Guide
2.13.61 Publishing
Tha Friendly Gangstaz Committee
The Wooster Collective
Star City Scene
OLGA
The Terminals
oh my god
The Zyklon Bees
Strawberry Burns
Lone Prairie Records
eagle*seagull

Genuinely Useful Stuff
The Straight Dope
Adbusters
SpamCop
Pandamail
h2g2
Download.com
Analog X
The Free World
Pilonidal.org



Oral Sex Donations Accepted

Mail me
AIM: RawkStah
My Profile
My MySpace Space



HOME

Archives:

This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Get Firefox!
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
I swear that I haven't forgotten you. I've just been lazy. And playing Mario Kart DS. But mostly lazy.

I was going to write a big update on November 11. For those of you who live in the past, like me, November 11 is Armistice Day. For those of you in the present, November 11 is Veterans Day. I fully support honoring our Veterans. I just think we should do it on a different day. November 12, for instance. I want to bring back Armistice Day. I want a Federal Holiday in which at 11:00, the entire nation has a minute of silence and hopes or prays for world peace. I know that we're fighting a war on terr global extremism, but, what's wrong with securing peace by securing peace? Why must we prepare for war to secure peace?

Anyway, that is all long in the past, and I've forgotten the links my friend Rachel sent me about Darfur and whatnot. I'll post those later. In the meantime, I'ma give a shout-out to my friend Nick (Reginald) of The Master 8000 for finding my blog. And, I'ma gonna post my chili recipie, cuz odds are it's gonna kick ass.

MY DAMN CHILI

1 white onion
1 green bell pepper
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 lb. bacon
28 oz. diced tomatoes
14.5 oz. diced tomatoes
12 oz. tomato paste
8 oz. fresh mushrooms
cumin
salt
pepper
cilantro
chili powder
nutmeg
garlic
ginger

Chop what needs to be chopped and put it in the crock pot. Open both cans of Tomatoes, dump them in on top of the onion and pepper. Do the same with the tomato paste. Put in salt, pepper, cumin, nutmeg, garlic, cilantro and ginger until you think it's right. TASTE AS YOU DO SO.

Cook bacon. Take bacon out of pan. Brown beef in bacon grease. Make bacon pieces smaller. Put bacon and beef in crock pot. Turn crock pot on low and cook until done.

Eat damned chili. Say. "OMFG! That's some damned good chili!"

Make love to your signifigant other. Call him "Grant" and/or have her call you "Grant"

That's some damned chili.




Comments by: YACCS